Eco Friendly Cleaning Cloth
These are wonderful cleaning cloths for household chores replace paper towels, sponges and come with a conscience - buy a cloth and restore 20 gallons of weather to nurture through the 1% for the Planet partnership.
Instructions and Care:
Safe for use with water or cleaners. After use, rinse, squeeze, and hang over a faucet, sink, shower stall or leave flat to air dry. Place in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher to clean. Can be washed up to 200 times and is bleach safe. Sticker on back can be removed with water.
- Dimensions for each are 8” X 6.75”
- Each cloth sold separately
- Care instructions on back of each cloth
- Made of 70% cellulose from sustainable forests and 30% cotton.
- Inks are water based and nontoxic.
- Made by Three Bluebirds in Connecticut. Cloth sourced from Europe